Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Banana Split Bites

Banana Split Mini Bites


Awesome, awesome idea from http://www.bakersroyale.com/ice-cream-and-frozen-desserts/banana-split-mini-bites/.  I used this to make my own with help from my little Lyddie.




Ingredients:
Bananas
chocolate for coating, I used almond bark
sprinkles
ice cream

need melon baller
wax paper
knife to cut bananas


Cut banana into 5 big pieces, try to make as straight a cut as you can. 


dip in chocolate.


so easy a 2 year old can do it!!!


Dip in sprinkles. 



cut out enough with the melon baller for ice cream. 


top with ice cream. 


nom!!!!!


hurry and refreeze before it melts!!!

HUGE thanks to wonderful Miss Nikki's mom for finding the blog who inspired me. 

and keep your fingers crossed that my digital camera gets fixed because my cell phone can only do so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment